Vacuum Forming MachineIntroduction:
The vacuum blister machine is mainly used for the molding and packaging of various plastic products, and the plastic sheet can be blister or blister of different shapes. Its forming principle: heating the thin plate to a certain temperature and thickness, and sucking the plastic thin plate to the surface of the model through a vacuum pump to generate negative pressure, and cooling and forming into a blister or blister of different shapes.
The vacuum blister machine is suitable for the production of various sheets: polyethylene polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyvinyl chloride, polyvinyl chloride, plexiglass, ABS, polymethyl methacrylate; flocking sheet; environmentally friendly sheet APET, poly Ester, polypropylene, etc. ; Light-degradable materials; plastic products such as bio-degradable materials.
Application of vacuum blister machine:
Main applications: plastic packaging industry (plastic packaging, plastics, batteries, toys, gifts, hardware, home appliances, electronics, stationery, decoration); food packaging industry (fast food boxes, fruit trays, biscuit boxes); pharmaceutical industry (pill packaging, tablets Packaging); cooling water deflectors for industrial cooling towers, etc. ; Three-dimensional relief patterns, plastic ceilings, wall panels, automotive materials, sanitary equipment and other manufacturing industries.
Vacuum forming machine blister technology:
The blister molding technology is a thermoforming processing technology of plastic sheet (board) material, and it is one of the industrial technologies of plastic secondary processing. Different from one-time processing technology such as injection molding and extrusion, it does not heat molding plastic resin and particles, nor does it use machine tools, tools and other machinery that continuously mold the same cross-section as over-molding to cut a part of the plastic material to obtain Necessary shape and size, but heating the plastic sheet (board) material, using mold, vacuum and pressure to deform the sheet (board) material to achieve the required shape and size
The blister molding equipment includes a clamping system, a heating system, a vacuum and compressed air system, and a molding die.
Characteristics of vacuum blister machine:
(1) The product specifications are highly adaptable, and the blister molding method can be used to manufacture various products of extra large, extra small, extra thick and extra thin. The sheet is as thin as 1~2MM or even thinner, and the product area is as large as 10 square meters. It is as small as a few square millimeters, and the wall thickness is as large as 20mm and as small as 0.1mm.
(2) The product has a wide range of applications.
(3) Less equipment investment.
(4) The mold is easy to manufacture, (there are plaster molds, copper molds, aluminum molds~~).
(5) High production efficiency, saving raw and auxiliary materials, light weight, convenient transportation, good sealing performance, special-shaped products that meet the requirements of environmentally friendly green packaging can be packaged, the packaging box does not need to add cushioning materials, the packaging products are transparent, beautiful in appearance, and convenient to sell. Mechanized, automatic packaging
Vacuum Forming Machine Manufacturers
Lianyungang Zeye Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of vacuum blister machines. The company has won the trust and trust of customers with the principle of seeking survival in good faith and seeking development by strength. The company is located at the shore of the Yellow Sea, at the foot of the Huaguo Mountain, Sun Dasheng’s hometown, in the Guanyun Development Zone of Lianyungang. It is a current manufacturer of plastic thermoforming equipment such as acrylic sheets and PVC pipes.
The company was established in 2012, and the company's main focus is on R&D technology for non-standard products of plates and pipes. Zeye has always adhered to the development strategy of "technical establishment and steady operation", based on optimizing the industrial structure, technological innovation as the driving force, and capital operation as the lever, and sustained and healthy development. In the 21st century, with the backing of mature R&D strength and the support of excellent management team, Zeye has accelerated the speed of enterprise development, and has a relatively high position among Chinese acrylic thermoforming equipment manufacturers. Zeye and friends at home and abroad work together to create a brilliant career.